Microsoft 365 Migration Services In Chicago
What are the Benefits of Migrating to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365, formerly known as Microsoft Office 365, is a solutions suite that offers great benefits for any size organization. Microsoft 365 is full of amazing applications, such as Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and so many more. You can connect with customers and coworkers through the email and calendar services of Outlook. Your business can conduct virtual meetings, make calls, and share files through Microsoft Teams. Any member of your organization can manage files from anywhere through Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage. Aside from some great applications, migrating to Microsoft 365 offers many benefits.
Top 7 Benefits of Migrating to Microsoft 365
- It Empowers Your Ageing Infrastructure: One of the most significant benefits of migrating to Microsoft 365 is saving money, especially on aging equipment. As your infrastructure ages, costs increase due to purchasing more advanced equipment or investing in software to accommodate your aging infrastructure. The experts at ExcalTech can save your organization hundreds of thousands of dollars by optimizing your existing infrastructure using Microsoft 365.
- Integration with the Tools You Already Have: You will have access to robust web applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can use the application on your Windows Desktop or get the same experience using Outlook’s web version. Either way, Microsoft 365 increases efficiency to dramatically improve productivity.
- You Can Work Anywhere, Anytime, No Exceptions: One of the benefits your organization will experience is the ability to work from anywhere, at any time, from any device. You can work from your office, your home, from another state or another country. Access Microsoft 365 from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You are no longer tied to your desk. Your work follows you wherever you are.
- It’s Scalable with Your Business: As your business grows and evolves, so will Microsoft 365. Everything from embracing new solutions to adding on additional data storage is effortless and highly cost-effective. This suite allows you to pay for your individual business needs.
- Security + Control = Peace of Mind: Another major benefit is the security measures Microsoft 365 has in place to safeguard your business data. Protect your organization from cyber threats such as viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, and more. You have complete control and transparency of your company’s data, knowing it will never fall into the wrong hands.
- Safety in High Cloud Availability and Data Redundancy: Availability and redundancy mean that you can access all data on the cloud whenever you would like to. You will never have to worry about a natural disaster, downtime due to server issues, or recovering any lost data that could not otherwise be recovered for any reason. Microsoft 365’s cloud storage system has safeguards in place to protect your sensitive data, while always making it available to you.
- Maintenance-Free Operation: Finally, one of the best benefits is continuous support and guaranteed maintenance. Microsoft will do all the work for you to make sure that your suite, and all its applications, are constantly updated. If you ever have any questions or issues, Microsoft 365 offers online and phone support 24×7.
Microsoft 365 Migration Services For Chicagoland Businesses
ExcalTech utilizes Microsoft 365 in multiple ways. We would love to tell you more about the many benefits of this amazing suite, and we will help integrate it into your business operations. Reach out to our team today and learn how your organization can take advantage of today’s modern workplace built on Microsoft 365.